Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Start Sharing!

Thanks for the input on the blog ladies. I think it is pretty much finished and ready to go. So, start posting those recipes! Remember when you do a new post/recipe make sure to "label" the post so we can keep all the recipes orginized. You label a post by clicking on the "Labels" button to the right of where you type your post. If you look to the right on the main blog page there are a bunch of labels I already chose. Please use those exact spellings to label your post and if you think of a new label that needs to be added feel free to do so. Also, you can use more than one label on a recipe/post. For example, if you post a chicken alfredo recipe label it under "Poultry" and "Main Dishes". If you have any questions feel free to ask. Anyway, thanks and happy posting!

2 comments:

Kris said...

question kim...are you the only one who can "edit" a post and/or the actual blog? I just don't see that option on my end when I sign in and some times I post things and then see a few mistakes that bother me and want to edit it, but I don't see that option for me. Also if I wanted to add a picture to the side of the blog, I can't see how I can do that right now. Just wondering.

Also I thought of a couple of more labels to add: soups, crock pot, quick and easy, BBQ.....I think that were all the other ones I thought of. I tried to add them but it won't let me select a post to add a label to it, so you may be the only one with that access too. Can we fix this some how? So we all have the option to "edit"? It would be nice but I guess it's not necessary.

Also everyone....Feel free to add pictures to your posts, this is a recipe BLOG and pictures are always nice, they make the blog look cute. Just my two cents.

Unknown said...

I was the only one who could do all those things because I was the only administrator...but I just figured out how to make you ALL administrators instead of just authors. So, now you can do anything to the blog you want. ;) And, I agree about the pictures. Even if they don't even relate to your post, pictures make a blog better! Ha